Friday, June 29, 2007

ACG and Me


ACG stands for Anime(cartoon) , Comic and Games. Games is the least thing i contact with because i only play RPG, Real-Time-Strategy computer games but no video games. (i get my first computer when my father wan me choose between PC or PS). However, i never regret when i made my choice.^^

I like Final Fantasy series although i only able to play FF7 in my pc for about 5 times+ .and the Final Fantasy : Advent Children movie did amazed me with the graphic and story, i wait long times for this movie.
With the broadband internet, i get closer to Anime and Comic on internet (my mom never bought me comics) .Reading comics on internet save me lots of $ . Hehe

I start watching anime since i was small... Thunder Cats, Transformers, Doraemon and more .After i had my internet access, more and more anime i watched.Such as Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Gundam Seed series.. Too much for me to list out O.o . For those who like to accuse that anime and games are junks. Please widen your vision, there are lots of nice anime and nice music from anime & games.

I like to watch anime and movies especially those with ending twist/ mind twist story.
Those comic/anime which related to detective story also can catch my attention.
Examples: Sherlock Holmes stories, Kindaichi(金田一),Detective Conan...
I like these logical analysis stuff^^

ACG are not only for kids!!!~

No comments: