Thursday, June 28, 2007

A special day - 28th June

It is special because of the first launch of Transformers in Malaysia?
Not only that ^^ Today is my mom's 46th birthday.

I start with the movie first^^
I watched 2hours+ Transformers at TGV in Jusco with Doreen at 11.50am
This is a nice movie with nice story, plot, smooth computer effect, music(wow, Linkin Park song!), and lots of humor too!!
Thumbs up and 9 of 10 marks from me^^Good job, Michael Bay & Steven Spielburg
Already in my list of best movie with The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
It is a nice experience when you see your childhood anime character look machinery real in the movie. It recalled all my old memories~ Autobots and Decepticons !!
This movie is more worth than a RM7 tickets, and should enjoy it in cinema .

After the movie, we searched for a bakery inside Jusco and we bought a Rm29 Wocha Walnut(label's spelling) birthday cake.
So , tonight we will celebrate for our mom since she ask us don't get a birthday cake for celebration^^

Here are some Transformers official wallpapers^^


No comments: