Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A visit to South Cheras Jusco

Today, i explored and pay my first time visit to Jusco at South Cheras by my motor in the afternoon.This is a mission to get my Transformers tickets.
It is 20Km+- from my house and I was successfully located it after i did some miss turn b4.
And luckily, i get 2 Transformer movie tickets for tomorrow 11.50am when i thought it should be no tickets for tomorrow show.^^

After dinner, to show my mom how to go Jusco, so our whole family decided to go there.
Jusco is like a smaller version of Megamall MidValley which only consist of 2 floors of shops inside. There are many types of shops inside,(mostly for girls~) O.o . McD, KFC, Pizza Hut, Secret recipe, and also TGV cinema was found in there(nearest cinema available to us)
We just shopping free and easy around, my 2nd sis, Doreeen wanted to find a new shoes but end up with my 3rd sis, Dora bought a pair of new shoes in the shop. Haha. We spent around 2 hours in there and we eat something in McD (i like vanilla cone^^) b4 we headed back to Semenyih.

Jusco is a new choice of places for our family since my mom and sis like to shop~
Sometime we are bored in Semenyih actually -. -"

No comments: